Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine’s Day

Wishing you all a beautiful Valentine’s Day.valentine cupid   dover

My hubby and I are in Park City, Utah on this wonderful day.  It is sunny and full of snow.  Hubby is about to go for his first skiing lesson this morning.  Should be very interesting.  I will definitely take lots of photos. 

It is truly beautiful here.  For all you Cajuns back home, the snow we had Friday was great, but you have to see the snow here.  Oh My Gosh!!!!   Love it.

There is an outlet mall just behind where we are staying. Hot Dog!!!!  Shopping.

Going on a sleigh ride and dinner tomorrow night.  How romantic.  This will be our Valentine gift to each other.

So I hope all of you have a special moment with your love today.

With Love,

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment