Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bling

On a recent shopping trip I came upon these lovelies.  I simply could not resist.  I have to confess I purchased all I could find.  And by this I mean I searched high and low on every shelf.  I have a very large stock of them now.

088

I am not sure what I will do with them.  If I take them apart I would truly have a huge supply of crystals and rhinestone trinkets.  

089 There are different rhinestone shapes in my new collection.  What beautiful jewelry pieces these could make.  Even the smaller crystals could make wonderful additions to a bracelet or necklace.

091 I even thought about attaching them to the top of my bedroom curtains to give a little bling.

093

Oh, the possibilities are intriguing.  What all do you think?  What are some things you would do with these?  Let me know.  I’d love to hear your thoughts.

May you always have a little bling in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thank you for stopping by!
    You found some very pretty treasures there... It would be fun to decorate decorate a chandelier with those!
    Many Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete