Saturday, February 20, 2010

Home Again

Well we made it.  Out of the snow and cold to cool and humid.  I love Louisiana.

My computer has been down since I got back home.  Just got the home computer working.  The laptop is still out of commission.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get it working.
 
My pictures are on the laptop, so nothing to post tonight. 

I just finished reading the 250 plus posts  that have piled up in the last 3 days.  You ladies have been busy while I was having fun.  Lots of inspiration.

Jodie, you sound like you had a great Mardi Gras.  One year I have to go try your type of Mardi Gras.  A lot different than ours here in Lafayette.  I did see a few beads in Utah.  Lots of people from Louisiana were there.  But surprisingly, I learned there is a Mardi Gras parade in Buffalo, New York.  Who would have believed that.

Tomorrow I will try to get photos of the snow and fun. 

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment