Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tooth Fairy


All of you who read my blog need to read this.  I know it's not a Santa thing, but it hits the same sentiments.  Loved it.  This is from My Gallery of Portraits.


Well, tomorrow is surgery day.  I won't lie, I'm getting a little nervous.  Add to that, it's Christmas and I am no where ready for it.  My husband has a number of school activities I want to be there for. I don't know how the recovery will be and how it will influence all the extra activities going on this month.  I have been trying to prepare, but I could only do so much.  I'm trying to make my mind understand it will be alright, no matter what I do or don't do it will all be okay.   

Look I what I received in the mail. A lovely gift box from Gretchen of Mimi-Toria's .What a lovely package.


Kennedy was home when I opened the package and needless to say, she had to try the ring on.  Love her fingernail polish.


I think the word Fragile is perfect for the ring and the little hand that is so precious to me.  

Gretchen, thank you so very much for the beautiful ring.  I am wearing it now as I type.  

I don't know if I will be posting anything more before my surgery.  If not, I will try to get back with all of you as quickly as I can.  I have my new laptop, so I'm hoping that will keep me up to date with all of you.  
     
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting, commenting, following and/or blogging about my 300th post giveaway! Good Luck!

    Blessing. Dixie

    ReplyDelete