Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm a lucky lady

Santa has already come to my house.

My loving husband has recently purchased a new laptop and all the bells and whistles that go with it.

Then yesterday, he purchased for me a Circut machine. I still don't know everything about the Circut or the laptop, but am having fun learning.

I am a very spoiled lady. I know it. I could not ask for a more generous husband.

I know sometimes I could rattle him, but I think that is what makes it still interesting. We have been married almost 10 years, so I considered us newlyweds.

I have had a few medical difficulties and he still hangs in there for me. I may be having another surgery in the near future and he is extremely supportive of me and my recovery.

When we first were dating, I didn't think we would get to the point of marriage, because I am a very hard headed person. Very set in my ways.

So you see Santa came to my house and does every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment