Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!!

I made it to another birthday. When you get to be my age, that is an accomplishment. A posted note with Happy Birthday on it was attached to my coffee pot this morning ( from my loving hubby). Just about the same time, I received a text from my daughter-in-law wishing me the same (she is a sweetie).



My daughter just called to say Happy Birthday, too. The two grandsons want to know if we eat cake tonight. I say "Yes". Let's eat lots of cake. It's Meme's birthday and we will have cake.



N
ot much planned for today. Thought I might get a manicure. Then I really need to start on my projects for the Frog Festival in November.

By the way, the baby is back home with her family. We are still worried about her. So much for such a small body to have to endure.


Here is my birthday wish to all of you. Stay young, in body, in mind, and in spirit always.






No comments:

Post a Comment