Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pro's House

OK, I know the picture isn't great, but I wanted you to see I'm not perfect. That's me in the corner of the mirror. With that said, let's move on.

These are a few photos of a dear friend's home. I absolutely love what she has done with it. She has taken repurpose, recycle, reuse to a whole new level. Almost everything in her home is found items she repurposed or art pieces from friends or her unbelievable artistic talents put to awesome use. Sit back and enjoy the tour. By the way this is a tiny look at her home. Words and these photos do her no justice.

Below is a bed she has in a back room that has a tin roof. This is where she rest listening to audio books or takes a nap. The room is fantastic. It is the perfect place to pull yourself together in luxury.

This is her vent in her kitchen. I am so jealous.

A little sparkle over the dining table, which by the way, she and her husband made. She makes furniture too. Can you imagine?! Wonderful furniture.
Little treasures.
Fireplace screen
Little lambie on dining table. This one of the tables she and hubby made.

Rooster on kitchen cabinet.
Hopefully I will get more photos of the furniture next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment